15 Nov 2007

ZAIN


Avui he anat a Kensington i he quedat amb en Zain, de KL, que com que treballa a MH ve bastant sovint a Londres! El pobre te una infecció a l'ull però no es veu a la foto. Hem anat corrents a la farmàcia i després a sopar. Demà se'n torna ben de matí. Ens veurem per cap d'any?


Today I went downtown to Kensington to meet up with my friend Zain, from KL. Working for MH means he comes to London often! The poor kid had an eye infection so we saw the hotel doctor, run to the chemist, then went out for a bite. Tomorrow he goes back home. Maybe we'll catch up for New Year's in KL!

We met back in KL now a year ago, when I went to visit in January 07. Sweetest guy.

Hope his eye gets better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st of all thanks a lots because my picture in ur blog.. but, i didt look like i sick at all.. hehe look fine.. paxing back home on the flight was great.. no 1st class only business class only.. the flight not full. but i look tereble tyhe next day. gettin worst.. the rest of the crew gettin jelous with me.. sad... no caviar.. :( thks again u help me and company me that nite. appreciate it.. hey, im going 2 lhr again... 15-17dec.. weekend.. yeah.. and im not around 4 new year.. going 2 akl.. 30dec-2jan 2008.. happy new year in advance.. heh gtg.. thks. ps:sorry if the grammar and spelling not rite.. kisses