27 Nov 2007

BARCELONA



Curt viatge a Barcelona i a casa, a Vilanova del Camí! Aqui sopant a casa, amb els pares i en Magí. Cava que no falti!


marxa marxa marxa per Barna amb en Jordi i per Igualada amb en Magí i l´Anna!

I aquí al Suro!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Went to the usual hangouts with Jordi... saw lots of friends, including my ex-. The best was meeting Txema on the plane, we had a tequila mission on board! Txema knows what I mean.


On sunday I saw my friend Jason... after 10 years+ we've met I am still in schock at to how good his catalan is! He was there with Giovanni, the lovely sicilian who's just returned to Barcelona from Madrid... Welcome back!


The other highlight was meeting Eugenio and Alfredo on sunday at Chaps... should I go back next weekend?

No comments: