13 Sept 2009

BCN: LA DIADA, BEARS SITGES AND THE NEW TERMINAL




Quick trip again to BCN for my days OFF!

Flew for the first time to the brand new terminal 1 at BCN airport. It´s huge and beautiful. I was there when we actually opened the old terminal back in 1991 and we thought back then how beautilful it was and how big, we wondered if we were ever going to fill up all those gates?

Well, the answer is yes, so much so that the new terminal has now been built. So same feelings are back and I hope in a few years time it becomes busy and crowded. Economy growth. The world is smaller and smaller. A long trip to Singapur or Hong Kong was a once in a lifetime thing... now it is closer than you think.

This time I went straight down to Sant Salvador as my family were awaiting for a big reunion and to celebrate La Diada or the national day of Catalunya.

And on the same day a big bear party in Sitges, I went with Sergi and found Jonathan, met Kath & Gina, and saw Jesus as well. A good night out!
The crew at Queenz bar... I know some of them ;o)

Now, two hours and back to work! -and it´s sunday!! :o(

No comments: