13 Aug 2009

JULIAN 24 HOURS


And in between his travels around the world in pursuit for love Julian had a stopover in London. Just 24 hours but memorable indeed...
Dinner was fab at Prezzo in Brentfort which brought up fond memories of my friend Ross the hairdresser whom I don´t see any more... I used to live nearby like 4 years ago and we briefly dated. Nothing more. Julian got to talk to Martin his ex too. So it was all like a lost love call.
Bob was the happiest as we used one of his vouchers which was a bit complicated as in you pay for this and you get that and you are allowed this but not that so he ended up paying the whole bill. Which wasn´t much. I hope!
Plans for future trips where laid out so following the big next hols in October we talked about some Dubai trip for November. We´ll see!
Thanks Bob for dinner and also for the belated birthday card. I know, I know, .. my diary is always too full.

3 comments:

julian said...

Un posting dedicado a mi, que honor! te lo agradezco y aun mas el que te muerdas la lengua y no entres en detalles.

Anonymous said...

Sangre se va a hacer tu amigo para no entrar en detalles, pero Julian todos sabemos..........

Susana said...

in pursuit for love??? interesting! julián, we miss you!