7 Apr 2009

BARCELONA, ORDINO & CARLES COSTA



Late arrival to Barcelona, Jordi picking me up from the train station at Plaça Espanya where the Palau Nacional is, greeting me with the blue ray lights on... pic taken from Susana´s blog Trescosashermosas. My camera can´t cope.

Saturday my brother took me to Ordino, ski station in Andorra. 2x1 was the perfect excuse. Lots of snow. Perfect weather.

Forced by my bro, some off-piste skiing...!






and a well deserved lunch break... butifarra and churrasco cooked on the bbq...

the white stuff is allioli... the silver foil a baked potato...

hunk: the terror of the slopes!: my bro and his snowboard.



And meet Carles Costa, the official TV3 -catalan TV channel- rep in Paris... I am always dying for something to happen in Paris or France so I can watch the guy on the TV news...
And guess what, my dream came true when Jordi and myself bumped into him on the streets of Barcelona... now next time I must find the courage to at least say hi! (big big M.O.!)

"Carles Costa, TV3, París."
p.s. Carles, si llegeixes això, digues hola! ;o)

1 comment:

I´m David said...

Carles never saw this :o(