8 Feb 2008

M.O.

An MO is a Missed Opportunity.
Today I account for one MO.
I have come accross this nice guy who works at the "Irish Gates", a pub near where I work.
It is surprising how sometimes you look at someone you haven´t met before and you detect a certain connection.
Name it lust, love, friendship, understanding, admiration...
The fact is that some connection has been detected, eye contact was subtle but there was, and what did I do about it? Nothing. This is an MO. Got lots of MO´s in my life. ( ...and you?)
Now I wish I had taken the opportunity to talk, say something, meet the person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing from my mobile!

Anonymous said...

So this MO thing is basically stopping you from getting laid, right? maybe you are wrong, it could be a case BO instead? lol
Could not help this one
Love you

I´m David said...

yeah... love you too!!
lol
btw, his name is Roberto, and he is from Lisbon, no number yet, but working on my MO!