22 Jan 2009

AND IT´S STILL RAINING...


Hello Manuel...


My name is David, I know we have never met, I am a friend of Vincent... I am sure he talked to you about me... he certainly talked lots about you!

Today Vincent has told me that you have left us... he is very sad and so am I. Such a gorgeous young intelligent man... I do not know what to do other than give Vincent my support, he knows that, and to say that I am really really sorry I have never met you... hope never fades away with me though, I am sure we´ll meet again... let´s just wait. I could ask you a million questions now!

Wherever you are take good care... and take care of us... if you can. I know you would!


yours, forever.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disfruta todo lo que la vida te brinda día a día; hay cosas que el corazón no acepta pero hay que desecharlas para podes salir adelante.

Susana said...

Anonymous té raó... la vida i la mort són misterioses. Hem de viure cada dia amb intensitat, gratitut i desig. Petons...