3 Dec 2009

LOOOONG WEEKEND. (IT´S JUST ENDED)


And it´s wednesday! So, back to work tomorrow!
Pretty busy!

Saturday out to Bertolli with Bruno and co. coming from Paris to London for the weekend. Did the Christmas shopping tour and ended up at Barcode for few drinks...

Bruno and friend Sandra

Sunday rainy sunday, chill out at home. Managed to catch up with JUlian, who has been in Melacca for the weekend and he is fine.

Monday work outing. On monday night, drinks are 1.50 at Comptons so we headed there with some friends from work, that is as far as I remember, the rest it´s all a blur. Well, it is not, but I have chosen for it to be a blur now because I am too concerned to face the true facts...
and this is as far as it goes...

Tuesday, went with Angela to the re-opening of La Bertola restaurant in Colnbrook since it´s now owned by my friend Allison and Pietro... fantastic meal lots of carbs after 9pm... err not good?

and today wednesday dinner with David from Dubai and friend Mark at Balans in Soho, followed by drinks, alas, at Barcode, with this other guy from Dubai, Amer, but did nothing to embarrass myself, the proof is that I am at home right now typing this(instead of the Grosvenor Hotel suite) Had a chat on MSN with my german friend Renaldo and it´s now off to bed.

Will add some pics tomorrow.

And I am annoyed my last post from Leona Lewis is gone all wrong with you tube!

Good night all. Thanks for reading.

No comments: