15 Nov 2009

NEW TOY: CHEVROLET KALOS



Welcome to the family the new Chevrolet... a much needed new car for mum and dad´s trips to the beach, after our beloved Citroën AX had to retire. Citroën AX came to the family when I was 19, (19 years ago!!!) just after I took my driving licence. Dad was always on his Vespa so no need for a car, until Citroën was born. We bought her second hand already, and she saw my first trips to Barcelona to attend Uni, then my first trips to the airport when I got a job. I have taken her to see the snow, to Sitges, and not much more. She had a solar panel on the roof... very posh, and a state-of-the-art Blaupunkt radio-cassette, very very posh!! We have had two near misses together, ...phew! and some kisses too. And we moved house together probably 3 times until she became 100% my dad´s and my first Seat Ibiza came in. She´ll be missed!





this is Citroën in Sant Salvador... picture found on google earth! -click on pic-

No comments: