29 Jul 2009

DAYS OFF...

For a change this time I had some time OFF in the UK. I always tend to run and go to Spain but not this time, even though it is the middle of the summer!
Sooo, with all the time in my hands I planned to do lots. And I mean lots! I had stuff to do from work because I am a bit behind in the office, I wanted to file bills and stuff lying on my desk, and iron those shirts because they are an eye sore on the chair! Buy food, cook, go for a run, ah yes and also sort out my GP because ever since I moved to Staines I kept the one I had in my previous neighbourhood, so it´s time to change that. I also wanted to look into my mortgage plan and wise up a bit financially.

Two days have passed and yes, you´ve guessed it, I have done nothing! nothing nothing nothing!
Well, bought the food, renewed my car tax disk and booked some tickets online for a forthcoming holiday in October... but that´s all...
Ah! and had one date too... I went out monday night with this lovely guy, really nice, but I am really not "up for the labour" as we would say in Spain, something like I am not up for it, not excited about it... :o(

why oh why!

Tomorrow is my third day off, but it is full already with a day out to the horseraces. My first time! so again, nothing will be done.

why oh why!

No comments: